Did you know it takes dozens of activities to plan & execute any product introduction? We do it all, and we do it effectively.
Bring years of experience and top tier expertise to your next project, even if it's not developing a new line or brand. Solid Brands can help you validate business ideas, improve current offerings, or perform due diligence on a prospective trading partner.
We find the sweet spot that matches your objectives with a gap in the market, and then name it.
We help you define your vision, and then lay out the financial and operational steps that will allow you reach your goals.
We turn ideas into finished goods, recipes into formulations, pictures into packages - working with our curated network of superior industry service providers when needed.
We identify and negotiate contracts with cost-effective production facilities whose capabilities match the project's needs.
For owners of widely known names, we identify appropriate products and licensees, and negotiate mutually beneficial agreements.
We put the plan into action: preparing selling tools, making presentations to key retailers and distributors, developing promotional programs to encourage trial, and securing press coverage to support retail placement.
TYPICAL CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- - Small to midsize food manufacturers, distributors and importers
- - Retailers
- - Entrepreneurs
- - Chefs and restaurateurs
- - Overseas manufacturers
- - Celebrities
TYPICAL RESULTS INCLUDE:
- - Unique, highly differentiated, consumer-need-based brand and product concepts compatible with clients' aspirations and capabilities
- - Realistic budgetary projections â€“ capital, P&L and cash flow
- - Cost-effective production solutions
- - Packaging and collateral materials that sell
- - Wide-spread distribution
- - Brand licenses
- - National press coverage